This case was serious. A Bowie, Maryland house had a roof leak, loose insulation, and visible mold growth. The organic wood and insulation materials were a breeding ground for mold spores, and our crew spotted them right away.
First, we had to protect the entire house to prevent contamination. The loose insulation was a priority. We collected it, packed it in mold-resistant bags, and dumped the bags in mold-dedicated dumpsters. Then, we cleaned and vacuumed the entire area.
One important thing to note is that the home was not up to current building codes. We treated the entire area: scrubbing, sealing, restoring, and spraying treatment solutions. We wanted to ensure the house was current and met modern building codes.
We conducted an air quality test that verified elevated mold levels, successfully completed mold remediation, and finished off the job with a 5-year warranty. This was a significant project of immense concern to the homeowner. We were thrilled to restore the home, get it up to code, eradicate the mold, and ensure the family’s safety.
When water damage impacted a booming night life spot, Superior Damage Restoration was there to get them up and running again. We knew time was of the essence. So, we worked diligently and tirelessly to make sure Barcelona restaurant in DC could open their doors on time.
Some people spend a lot of time in the kitchen. If you love to cook, you know how important it is for a kitchen to feel intuitive and functional. This project came about when a client decided it was finally time to upgrade her outdated kitchen.