Family rooms are often seen as an everyday living space. The whole household can relax in each other’s company in the family room. A revitalized family room can give a home new life.
This project took place at a Columbia Heights DC restaurant in August of 2020. During an intense storm, street level water began flooding their basement. Understandably, they needed a crew onsite ASAP.
Sometimes, what starts as a flood turns into a water proofing project. Our water mitigation and restoration efforts are comprehensive - we truly do it all. Water damage to the home is always stressful, as is the threat of mold. We'll never stick you with a quick fix that leaves you open to future damage.
When water damage impacted a booming night life spot, Superior Damage Restoration was there to get them up and running again. We knew time was of the essence, so we worked diligently to make sure Barcelona restaurant in DC could open their doors on time.
This case was serious. A Bowie, Maryland house had a roof leak, loose insulation, and visible mold growth. The organic wood and insulation materials were a breeding ground for mold spores, and our crew spotted them right away.
In this project we've put to action our unique approach to keep the water away from the basement and thus removing the root cause for a potential flood. To do that, our technicians put together an action plan that was tailored to the specific conditions of this property.
Sometimes a home may appear small and cramped. Often the layout is the culprit and all that's needed is some remodeling. We want your home to feel open and spacious. Let us give your home new life.
People have been spending more time in their homes. From eating in to having movie nights, it’s important for your home to feel welcoming like a warm hug. We want to help establish your home as your safe haven, reflecting your own unique qualities and desires.
If you love to cook, you know how important it is for a kitchen to feel intuitive and functional. For this project, the customer wanted a fresh, bright facelift on an outdated kitchen.
That moment when you first suspect mold can be scary. We understand the dangers and risks of mold in your home, and our prompt attention to the matter can help put your mind at ease. For the project above, a homeowner in Potomac MD called with a concern about mold in the basement.
This flooded basement in Potomac was an absolute disaster. A storm left this home's backyard and basement in disarray. The basement suffered a staggering three feet of water and we arrived to find mud, sludge, damaged furniture and belongings, and a completely ravaged yard.